Napa Parkway Plaza
Acquired in May 2015 by a partnership lead by Zapolski Real Estate that includes Trademark Property Co., Parkway Plaza, a six tenant retail center adjacent to the group’s Napa Center mixed-used redevelopment in the heart of Downtown Napa, Calif. The acquisition adds 77,000 square feet of retail and restaurant space to Napa Center, bringing the total area now under a single control to 380,000+ square feet.
“Downtown Napa is in the midst of a true renaissance, and we’re confident that the momentum will continue as we move forward with our plans to transform the commercial center of Napa Valley,” said Andrew Mazotti, who leads acquisitions for Zapolski Real Estate, LLC. “Acquiring Kohl’s – Parkway Plaza allows us both to enlarge our district and gain critical frontage along key Downtown streets, which are essential to achieving our vision for Napa Center and its greater neighborhood”
Parkway Plaza, completed in phases in 1973 and 1983, is located on nearly two acres along Coombs Street and First Street and is 100 percent occupied. Included in the acquisition are retail and restaurant tenants: Don Perico, Kohl’s, Napa Valley Casual, Jax Diner, Atlas Social and Miyamo. Immediate plans for the property are to improve the exterior of the buildings and increase signage.
- Located in the heart of Downtown Napa
- Street frontage on the two most commercially active streets in the Downtown area adjacent to the Napa Center project
- 75,000+ Square Feet
- 5.0 FAR Zoning
- Shops situated around Dwight Murray Plaza, set to be renovated by the City of Napa
- Allows ZRE to control 250,000+ square feet in the Heart of Downtown Napa creating a combined mixed commercial district
- Don Perico Mexican Restaurant
- Jax Diner
- Jax the Mule Bar
- Napa Noodles