Asheville Market | Asheville
City Place | Durham
306 West Franklin | Chapel Hill
College Station | Brevard
1330 St. Mary’s Street | Raleigh
Devon Center | Morrisville
University Plaza | Pembroke
Lyerly Mill | Hickory
Market of Wake Forest | Wake Forest
First Street Napa | Napa Valley
SPACE AVAILABLE | Click here for details | Onesheet | Office available
First Street Napa is a one-of-a-kind existing street retail project situated in the heart of downtown Napa — the gateway to the Napa Valley — primed for redevelopment into a premier world-class destination retail center. First Street Napa is in the midst of a $30 million redevelopment, embodying modern Napa style with façade enhancements and building and amenity upgrades — including specialty features and public art by local craftsmen and artists specifically curated for First Street Napa to highlight the Napa Valley’s rich cultural heritage.
Upon completion, First Street Napa will comprise 130,000 square feet of retail space which will become home to over 40 new retailers and restaurants. The project features the 183-room four-star full service boutique hotel, the Archer Napa.
- Located within easy walking distance of hotels, restaurants, tasting rooms and entertainment/cultural venues.
- Offers two and a half blocks of frontage along First Street, downtown Napa’s primary east-west thoroughfare.
- Adjacent to two City-owned parking garages with a total of 698 spaces.
- Features 183-room four-star full service boutique hotel, the Archer Napa.
Current tenants include:
- Archer Hotel
- Brown Estate Downtown
- Charlie Palmer Steak
- Eikos Modern Japanese
- Kalifornia Jean Bar
- Lush Cosmetics
- Makers Market
- Mayacamas Vineyards
- Napa Valley Jewelers
- Overland Sheepskin Co.
- Pera Rug Gallery
- State and First by Maris Collective
- Tommy Bahama
- John Anthony Family Wines
- Pacific Union Real Estate
- Silicon Valley Bank